Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt it but I just figured I'd ask. I have a ton of them (which most are not available to the public even from Holset). I am not going to post them all publicly, I just figured if anyone had an obscure model (fredio54) that I would send the map for sh1ts and giggles. I don't want to be held accountable for leaking privileged info, I don't need the legal hassle or ramifications for doing so.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
I could use some of HX40 Super for Shizz0rx and giggl0rz, I have a few but they're really rough.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yeah I know. I had planned on doing this way sooner but it just never happened. I was going to post them tonight but that almost didn't happen either. I had this plan to launch a girl to the moon using 18 bottle rockets. I taped them all to her, lit the fuses....and all that happened was she fell on the ground...loud noises ensued and the cops drove right up into the parking where I had done it.

I was already on the other side of the street with my hat and hoodie off acting like I had just gone for a run. It was funny to watch them try and figure where the person was who was lighting off Cherry Bombs.- That Tupper babe (Stand By Me).

I made it out alive though- no arrest, no drama, twas sweet.
http://www.mx6.com/forums/lounge/226984-so-i-m-tryin-send-girl-i-found-bushes-teh-moon.html

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you guys want any of these maps larger or clearer...ur shlt outta luck. nah let me know. :lol:

HX82 B151:

HX20, HX25, HX221:

HX30, 30W/HY, 30W/HE300. HX30, 30 W/HE 300. HX32 W/HY 35W/HX/35W/ HE300. HX35, 35W/HE 300/HX40/HX40W/HE400. HX40, 40W/HE431. HE451:

I have two more but I'm tired of typing H's and X's tonight.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
If you guys want any of these maps larger or clearer...ur shlt outta luck. nah let me know. :lol:
I have two more but I'm tired of typing H's and X's tonight.
nice, thanks.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i have...

I thought those were "not available to the public"

I bought that book at Barnes and Noble's haha - Great book btw

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Nice, though you posted HX40 twice, and once instead of HX55.

The one info you can't get from Holset is efficiency islands, and you cannot get them from here either, and some of those maps have been in circulation anyway. I don't think too many NDA's have been breached :)

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
must spread......

thanks for posting, will help me decide what to use on my fe3 :)

any way you could plot a fe3 to 8K on the hx35 or better yet the hx40 map?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
ok, i won't be able to this week - final exams. As long as this thread is still alive next week, i'll be on it.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah that's fine. I doubt Ryan is going to have an anxiety attack if it doesnt get done today. And if you DO have attacks, I know a guy who keisters Xanax from Tijuana!!!!

Friend of a "friend" who seriously said "Yo do you want one bro? They give me the keister material in TJ right at the pharmacy." and....I had no idea what to say except in my head I was thinking "LOLw3ightWUT?OMGDegenerate"

sigh

1 - 20 of 27 Posts