Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a USAcoustic 2080 amp sitting in my garage in perfect condition that I replaced and now need to sell. It will push a single 10 or 12..... high quality of course..... really well....... I had it bridged for my PPI 10 and it was running 280x1 RMS...... 4 OHM..... it will run 70x2 4 ohm not bridged rms...... Its in perfect condition, and a good amp if you just want to add a sub to your factry system to make it sound amazing........ thats all I have is the premium factory system and a sub...... and it sounds better than a couple of my friends' 2 to 3 thousand dollar systems........ I will take the best offer, and I dont want much. I have a hookup on cheap shipping so its no worries..... Reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get shipping to be VERY cheap... its through a courier I know up here. It wouldnt be anything more than 20 bucks or so I would imagine... and about 3 business days transport time... as for what I want, I will take trades or the best offer I can get..... It was over 200 when I bought it on sale new a year ago..... and was installed for about 6 months before I replaced it with my more powerful PPI..... hook it up to a nice 10 inch sub in a sealed box..... toss it in the back and you will NOT be disappointed......

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts