Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didn't see Montana listed anywhere, but I'm assuming we go here, lol.
Anyone else from Montana? And by the way to everyone in this forum, I've had my mx6 since Jan 2005. Green 95LS ATX :sigh: with 165k miles on it now (Daily driver, bought it with 155k).
Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all.

·
Banned
1,088 Posts
deathomen - damn you for not buying my ztx-mtx swap... haha jk, and yeah... we'll take Montana......

i've met some really nice people while driving through there.... but have also met some really bad people that try and rip people off.... damn hooligans!

there is another guy around here that is from butte i think.... or somewhere in western MT....

anyway, i will be driving through the Missoula area around the middle of Aug. maybe we can meet up... maybe you can buy me lunch! haha jk i'll let you know when i go through there...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah man, I really really wanted to buy that damn swap from you but you went like 2 weeks without replying, and I am really needing to get my tranny fixed (No reverse, no neutral) so I had to take the next best thing.. a low mileage JDM auto tranny.
Anyways, yea I'd definately like to meet another sixxer and check out your car.. probably a hell of a lot cooler than mine. Let me know:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bitteroot Mx-6

Hey, I'm from Hamilrock dude. I have a red MX-6, you may have seen it. I see a few green ones around probably you. We should get together and talk some MX-6. I don't know anyone else who has one. Let me know man. Later,

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hamilrock? Uhm.. never heard of that, did you mean Hamilton?
Anyways, I see a red 6 parked at Denny's often enough to assume it's a worker, is that you?
And we'll have to meet up sometime, that would be cool. If you have a 5speed v6 I wanna ride in it please :D
Right now mine is Auto, may go with a swap later on, but I just wanna feel how it goes. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bitteroot Mx-6

Yea dude, Hamilton not Hamilrock, I just say Hamilrock cause it's a shithole. Anyway, I don't work at Denny's and yes I have a 94 LS with a 5 spd. When are you going to come down south? Let me know and we'll hook up. Later

·
Registered
212 Posts
cheerios165 said:
hmm i wonder if we can trade montana for a cooler state, like florida or cali...
I don't know, Florida is a lot of fun..... It's where I'm from!! I'm just here due to the military. So I guess for a while I'm a captive audience.

Montana seems pretty nice from photos and stuff so maybe we can give them a chance. They do have MX6's there after all so it can't be too bad.... :wave:

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
oooooo...i knew you weren't taking it very serious...i've been to montana like three times and it was all when i was a little kid....i remember driving through montana and there were no trees, and you can see miles and miles ahead of you.....i think that is awesome cuz no place like that exists in western washington...........btw..i guess you montanans can go here....(sigh) :sigh: :sigh: jk

- Jason -

·
Registered
212 Posts
DeathOmen said:
We call ourselves Montanans, and yea there are a few six's around.
Scenery is a plus... and I was just joking, I'm not taking it 'way too serious':smokin:
Oh I knew you were cool with the picking. I just wanted to tease you a little. Consider it hazing.}) You can now hang with the cool kids!!!!! Welcome Montanans.:wave:

·
Registered
409 Posts
DeathOmen, I think I've seen you around Missoula a couple times. Do you ever park in the parking lot by the University Golf Course? I've seen a green 2g there before.

*EDIT* Never mind, just checked your cardomain. The 2g at the golf course has a big wing and a fart can.

I'm from Montana, and yes, I still own my car, and I love it. Btw, I drive a dark grey first gen GT.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts