Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The girl in the jeep was crying because her bumper and light were broken. And "green stuff" was coming outta the engine.

I am going to get it fixed, but I'm trying to decide on what kind of kit to get right now.... shogun or style 44.

·
Registered
236 Posts
that sucks.. are you gonna fix her?

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Damn, man. I have my eyes full of tears when I see sight like this. That is just so damn depressing. I really hope you are okay.
Mici :(

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The frame isnt bent or anything so yeah I'm going to fix it. My prized stereo must be sold for fix... anyone interested in a CD Player?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Your cd player

What kind of head unit do you have???? Brand, model number, price, how old, condition, etc, etc??? let me know. Email me at [email protected] and give me the low down...peace:cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wanna see but the link is tellin me it cant be reached... Is there any other way I can see? Thanks Chris

·
Registered
444 Posts
but do you still have the blank faceplate? i replaced my factory stereo and i have a hole where the cd player was.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
LandoLakes I have a W6 in my car so that statement is fightin words... LOL!!! I would buy it but i need speed first! Also, why don't you keep the stereo and use it at home for surround sound purposes? It can be done with the right tricks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aggiedj02- Hehe, well I dont have a convertor and plus my amp was destroyed in the wreck I had to send it in for repairs. Although FYI 3 12w6s were not as loud as this sub, and when I had the PT-15" sub I kicked a guys ass with a wall of 6 12w6s powered by a bunch of PPI amps.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I pass out at the shear horror of the sight XO. Well I hope your ok, I cant belive its fixable, and why do u have to sell you're stereo shouldent the incurense co. be paying for it? Hey how much for the w7? if thats the sub u have? [email protected] and the amp maybe? Oh yea by the way tell me where the jeep is I'll tear it apart with my bare hands }) oh and get a Showgun STYLE NOT EREBUNI THEY SUX (so i've heard) get a Tcspoiler kit i like it more anyways. well that my thought....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Naaaaaa

Get in the bulk buy for the Ninja Kit from buybodykits.com, they kits look like the erebuni kit, but the Ninja Kit actually fits the SIX..and the kit is only $650 shipped, so get in on the deal and hook yourself up with a sweet kit.....peace:cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
if u send me your left tail light i could try to make a custom clear taillight to see if it works

1 - 20 of 26 Posts