Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Don't you hate it when...

574 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SolarSlash 
#1 ·
I was driving down College avenue in town and the city is doing a lot of construction on that road. Anyways, right before the 2 lane road turns into 1 lane, there is a stoplight. I was first in line in the left lane and there were probably 4 more cars behind me. Then, in the rear view mirror, I see a 4-cylinder 93-97 Accord switch into the right lane. The right lane ends almost immediately after the light and so I could tell that he was going to try and gun it and cut me off. So when the light turned green, I shot off the line--wasn't flooring it or anything--just accelerating real quick, and the Accord couldn't get past--too bad. Also, guess the cars behind me didn't want him to cut them off, so they all kept pretty close, not letting him get through. It was funny as hell when he had to stop and wait for everyone in the left lane to pass. On top of that, by the time we all passed, a few more cars had come through the intersection and the Accord had to wait for them too. I was LMAO! Well, further down the road, the Accord musta found a clear spot to start passing everyone, so he did...he was probably going about 60 in a 35. As he passed one of the schools on the road (a well-known speed trap), I saw him slam on the brakes--A cop was sitting there with radar set up. I was dying laughing!! The cop pulled right out and pulled his impatient a$$ over!! Then our whole little caravan passed him once again...I just kinda thought that was a funny story.

#3 ·
hee hee, silly f***tards.

i hate them people, thats how i got into my accident, right at the bottom of my driveway, some kid trying to show off for his friends, and exceedingly impatient... i hate people...

-meaty

#4 ·
nipple heads...lol

ya, i really hate impatient ppl. i always pray for ppl like that to get pulled over. i have had numerous ppl pull out infront of me when if they waited 2 more seconds, couldve went after i passed them. no one was behind me...why pull out infront of me when im up to speed? gawd i hate ppl.

solar

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.