Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 LS, so it's starting show some age here and there (and everwhere). One thing about it is my drivers side door is a few degrees (less than 5) higher than it should be. So when I close my door, my window is pushed out a tiny bit so that nearly a CM of a gap is exposed at the back of the window, right behind my ear. At higher speeds, I hear a whistling noise from it; so I'd like to fix it.

Is there a way to adjust my door? All the nuts feel tight, though I haven't tightened them down any more than they already are.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Yeah i just had to udjust my window last week because it was slanted wrong, but the stop was already all the way down so i had to loosen the nuts where the window is held onto by the regulator and put pressure up against the window so it was at the angle it should be and tighten the nuts while holding the window, it was a pain in the ass and took about an hour and a half to figure out what to do. And then 2 hours later my other window regulator went out, i get to replace that today. :/

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm pretty sure i need to adjust my window. Thanks for the help, I'll update whenever I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts