Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any difference between the aspec door sills and the jspec door sills besides the jap symbol on the back and the ability to get black tabs instead of the tan tabs off the m-edition? Are the Jspecs worth any more then the aspecs?

·
Registered
451 Posts
These are mine sills from Jspec and You have to compare it mate:

There is jap symbol on the back but I dont think there is more diffrences.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I am pretty sure they are the same. Mine had the jap symbol on the back and they were from a USDM m-edition.

There was a guy (chucksection) who was selling a set of sills and he said that his JDM ones had a gold tint to them but he never posted any good pictures of them. It's a possibility I guess. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so it probably isnt worth the extra 40 bucks for the jap ones i guess.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I think exacply the same mate :) I'm 99% sure that Espec, Aspec and Jspec sills are exacly the same, for 100% sills like mine, on pictures above.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe chucksection wasnt joking

·
Registered
451 Posts
You mean gold one? I saw these somewhere but I thought these are from Aspec M-edition?

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
^^The light can do that. As far as I know they are identical. And even if there is a tinge, is that really worth more? Not in my books, but maybe that's just because I don't like gold on somethings.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well heres what is getting me now, same ones, better picture.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Maybe someone has M-edition bruchure? Couse I think that gold one are from M-edition.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found those sills in yahoo auction japan.

·
Registered
451 Posts
And that is strange mate couse I bought my sills from windy, from real Jspec.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im gonna go with i4mx6 and say its the lighting on them, i can not find anything that says there are gold ones, ive seen 2 people say they were selling gold tinted ones but they might of just had them in wierd lighting.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ok, this is real Jspec, look at this and compare colors:

In my opinion mate - look for silver sills :) I saw two times maybe gold sills but I dont know what it is...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wasnt this car for sale on some website? lol. Ya, look pretty silver to me. Guess ill chalk this up on my list as silver.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yes, this Jspec was for sale in UK :)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol let me run to the toilet and crap out a few hundred bucks lol. Wasnt all my mazdaspeed pictures good enough? lol

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
4 cyl of furry!!! lol. Im really debating the thought of dropping in a modded ze. Spend about a year building it up with some goodies and getting all the necessary pieces to swap, then drop it in and have a 13 second mx6.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts