Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled up to the light rather quickly and there was a new Z24 Cavalier in the lane to the left of me. The light changed and I took off fairly easily and he gunned it... I was probably going about 5-10mph at that point.. I punched it and the tires squealed pretty had and I shot past him so hard that when I let off the gas a few seconds later I was like 8 car lengths ahead. I slowed down the the speed limit and he flew past me and changed into my lane and tapped the brake as to say.. got ya... he was quite a bit ahead of me at a light stopped, and it changed... he took off easy at the light so I hit it hard and passed him at like 85-90 mph and got in to his lane to make fun of him for acting like it was a win... I hope I NEVER see the day a cavalier beats a GTP...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
and that brake tapping after you cut it off would definately put him in the dork catagory...LOL

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive heard several people in this board say that they stopped racing or weren't racing at all and people do the brake tap and falshers. It makes you want to really blow their doors off after that...

·
Registered
176 Posts
I smoked a crapalier too this weekend, and my clutch is to the point where it is getting hard to drive it. But my new clutch is on the way. Those cars are really slow, I thought he would beat me because of the condition of my clutch, it was funny because he thought he was hot stuff when he pulled up to the light and smirked at me. I am sure I wipped the smirk right of his face.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen riced out ones too!! They think that they are Camaro's or something...

G

·
You callem' that too!! That's too funny cause I always refer to them as crapaliers as well. The Z24 are a bit more respecable with their V6, but will never match that GTP :)

I outran one (4 boinger crapalier) in my LX out on I79... bet that thing had trouble over 100. I also took a Z24 in straight out acceleration and on twisty back roads when we turned off in my old '87 RX-7. Man was that guy mad! Then again not many cars can touch the 7 in the twisties... too bad he didn't know that!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
zakaron said:
4 boinger
oh, no you didnt!!! youre just mad b/c you gotta buy more spark plugs than me...LOL. just kidding

G

·
Stage36 said:
oh, no you didnt!!! youre just mad b/c you gotta buy more spark plugs than me...LOL. just kidding
I was referring to the crapalier being a 4 boinger. I was in my 4 boinger LX at the time (still a great car). I wouldn't of whooped the Z24 had I not been in my rex, that's all I meant.

BTW, since I've got 2 extra cylinders my plugs don't have to fire as often... so who's buyin' more plugs now!! j/k!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
zakaron said:

BTW, since I've got 2 extra cylinders my plugs don't have to fire as often... so who's buyin' more plugs now!! j/k!
actually you fire MORE often than me...with your redline of 7000RPM... one rotation is one rotation...and 1 fire on each cylinder... 6-plug buyin' sucka...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts