Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had to do something about those super fast blinkers..and the replacement of the H3-c lights for the regular H-3's
so i took some pics for future reference,
first i did the blinkers,to fit the hole with the oem bulb i would've had to make a big hole so i used some stop and turn signal bulb socket, for a GM truck,i think.
anyways they were the only ones with 3 wires at autozone.

but they dont fit so i had to make bigger holes on the housing.

after you are done with the fit, you will need to use some sort of glue that will hold it ,but you can easy replace the bulbs if needed.
i used one of those guns ,that melt plastic.
if anybody else has another way to hold the sockets,let me know.

and you are done..a normaly working blinker.
now for the H3 lights you just need this.

that will be the ground needed for the H3's

now put the lights back on the car connecting the positive and negative wires to the + and - wires on the car...and there you have it.

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
Those def look like PCP motorsports 100w 4200k hyper purple if i am not mistakin. VERY nice work!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kid_puma said:
i agree with the bulb choice . very nice what company did you go with.
PCP motorsports 100w 4200k hyper purple.

i have to take another pic with a high def cam.. i used my phone for the pics wich has a 2.0 mp..not bad but with the 5.0mp will look alot better..i'll take another pic tonite so you can see how nice the purple looks

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
I used small 5/8" screws to pinch the bulb connector to the housing of the light. The screws don't go completely into the connector, just the tips of the screws touch the connector pinching it in place. To change the bulb, loosen the screws and pull the bulb out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts