Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 MX6, V6. Driver seat won't move foward or back. It moves up and down but not forward and back. When I push the handle the motor tries to move it but it won't budge. I took the two front bolts of the front seat, looked on the rails to make sure nothing was blocking it, greased it up a little and it still won't work. Anyone have the same problem??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks In Advance

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mine was doing that when i first got the car. Try this: kneel outside your car and with your right hand push the bottom of the seat towards the front of the car while using the switch forward. You will hear a loudish click then the seat will move forward and backwards. Crap accumulates in the rails and on the adjustment screw.

Good luck.

Mo

·
Registered
321 Posts
fuse

Hi there,

I recently had this type of problem. I went through to the Mazda dealer next to my house and he simply replaced the fuse in the fuse box on the driver's side. It cost like 50c (simple fuse, nothing special) and it works perfect now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
driver seat

The tracks are clean, and the motor is trying to push the chair. I tried having someone push from behind the seat while I push the button. I will try replacing the fuse, that could help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts