Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have Catz XLO's, they are 70watts, and I get flashed all the time :D

YZF-R1 had cheap Autozone ones, but they worked really well, especially after he put 100 watt bulbs in them.

Here is a pic.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the photo, yea they both look very simular. I guess it is really unavoidable not to put screws in my bumper, would not trust doulble sided tape.

Do you think round of the long shaped ones look better!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nathstx5 said:
thanks for the photo, yea they both look very simular. I guess it is really unavoidable not to put screws in my bumper, would not trust doulble sided tape.

Do you think round of the long shaped ones look better!
I dunno. I haven't seen a 6 with long ones. they were what I was planning on getting those to begin with, but didn't think tehy would fit in the bumpers' hole. The ones I got barelt fit and teht kinda stick out. YZF's sit inside the whole much better. You can't even see them in the daytime unless they are on.

G

·
i gotta mx-6gt with sorta long ones there oval. i also switched my factory fog H3 bulbs to the amber ones about 4 year ago. other mx ers notice the differ but can't pinpoint it until i tell the i switched the bulbs. try it you'll love the difference!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are there wires already run for these lights? I tried a few years ago and couldn't get mine to work - couldn't hook them up right to a power source or ground them. Could anyone give me clear instructions on how to do them? I had long shaped ones and they looked pretty sweet but no point in looks if they don't work. Those round ones in the pics look sweet too - maybe I'll get round ones this time.

[Edited by n9m on 03-08-2001 at 04:39 PM]

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Amber h3 bulbs

So the amber h3 bulbds really look good? I was thinking of going with blue or red h3 bulbs. Where can I get such colors?

G

·
you can get the bulbs at almost any import performance shop, j.c. whitney, or nopi. also check out the import mags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts