Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says my new Probe is finally the last project. I have decided it should be a fun but completely reliable daily so I am selling the built motor and heads and cams possibly too.

I am now working on transfering the VR4 Brake Kit and putting in lots of other stuff while I wait for the Bottom end to sell and provide me with the new KLZE Power Plant.

So in doing the brake swap I found these Coil Overs. I hate Coil Overs, so I want to trade. I do not want to lower the car to much as I am running 245's all the way around so stock or just slightly lower is fine on the springs and as for the struts like the KYG or B whatever they are struts or Tokio Blue Struts. Must be in decent shape since I am letting Heather keep my Illumina's. I will take another set of those if I can though lol.

Either way here is a pic of one as I was removing it from the car.

And remember, stop clubbing baby seals! :jump:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
how much you looking ti get for the coilovers? and any interest in just selling the fronts?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not looking to sell, and not looking to split them up. Sorry I need to trade or else my car will be sitting on the ground.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
np, just checking :) GL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts