Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I dont know if I should say that my window switch is broken or not...but...I tried opening my window tonight, and it froze on me, now the switch is wobbly, cause you know that firm feeling the button has when you push it....cause the drivers side is wobbly, but the pass. side is still firm. Has any of you experienced this? I really really, dont want my motor to be dead...=(!!!! Feedback boys!

-Petoriaaa!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
yup your switch is toast. Get a new one from A&V auto parts at 280-8003. They're based right here in Calgary... he'll only charge you $15 or so I'm guessing.. .hes a great guy that I deal with all the time.
Besides a used window motor from the same guy will be $50 or so. And its really easy to replace.

BTW.. .COME OUT TO THE WINTER MEET!!!! nobody has ever seen you before.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frick Graham....I love you man...you always give me a good reply, I wish I could give you maaaaaaaddddd KARMA mannnnn!!! But I'm still considered as a "noob" LOL, yeah, I wanna meet you homieeeeess!! Spreading the love yo!!! I really wanna get rid of my Friction Gear/Spring noise...my car sounds like a friggen diesel truck or somethin...it's pretty hurt...Hahah, hopefully I dont work that day, and I'd do it up and meet you guys. All the previous ones, I had work...so it sucks maaaad balls mang...!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Glad to be of a help.. actually noisy lifters are something all 2gen MX6's have. My first one that I sold to Newfie_MX6 (Shawn) had that problem.. as do both my V6's.

Its just a noise.. dont worry about it. Actually I remember the cost of fixing that for the I4 was $1200. $150 for the labour.. $1000+ for the parts.. since each lifter needed to be replaced at $60 each or something preposterous like that.

I dont even want to know how much it would be to fix a V6..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts