Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, first post. I tried looking through the forums before and google but I didn't exactly find what I was looking for. I have a 1996 MX-6 and have removed the stock spoiler as I'm not a fan. I see there's lots of "super spoilers" available aftermarket, but I was hoping to see if there were some style of modern-ish duckbill that is known to fit, or if anyone knows somewhere that makes a dedicated option for this. If anyone has pictures of their own for example that'd be a plus. Also i'm hoping for bolt-in as 3M tape is not good enough long term. I'm open to opinions as well if someone things something else would look better. But i'm looking for downforce, not necessarily top speed.

·
Super Moderator
2,176 Posts
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

The FOHA spoiler was a rare oe option. I sold it long ago after I got my mazdaspeed spoiler. If you look through my build thread on here there's many other pics of this one. Good luck finding one if you do look for one.

That said the s14 "fits" as I've seen them ran before, however they do require trimming as the s14 is wider.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Yeah like most mx-6 stuff that does seem rare, thanks for the s14 tip. I can see there is a lot of options there, i'll check more after I can measure. Yeah I'm tempted to pull the spoiler off my own mazda 6, I also ripped off like 3 random ones from a junkyard for 15 bucks but its hard to match that 90's style. Still open to opinions though just in case, I see people running with some awesome stuff but they don't usually say where they got them from. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts