Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing to really brag about or anything, but the other night this Nissan Sentra ricer with an annoyingly loud coffee-can muffler pulled up next to me at a light and revved his engine as if he wanted to race. I said what the hell and when the light turned green, i never saw that little white P.O.S again. To make matters worse, I was slow entering 2nd gear but he still had no chance against me. I hate it when people think that their car is the shit and its NOT! Thats when I have to show them that the six is not a car you want to mess with. Oh well...put him in his place.

·
Registered
23 Posts
why is it that peeople buy piece of shit cars, and put like 9000 bucks into them to make them look cool, and they still end up looking like shit and are slow as hell.. reality check maybe? Yes? No?

·
Registered
332 Posts
SE-R or not, it still would not have been a race.

Good kill. Even it was like using a 12 gauge shot gun on mouse.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
MazdaManCT said:
why is it that peeople buy piece of shit cars, and put like 9000 bucks into them to make them look cool, and they still end up looking like shit and are slow as hell.. reality check maybe? Yes? No?
some people want looks and some people want performance and then other are lost in their own world!!! i think they look like this :freak:

G

·
I know what you mean just the other day I saw a 95 civic 4door hooked up. Nasty rims and kit. NO VTECH and it was an AUTOMATIC. Dog sh*t slow but looks nice. If it were me the dough would have gone to engine/supension mods. And it would not be an auto.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Originally posted by superflymx6 some people want looks and some people want performance and then other are lost in their own world!!! i think they look like this :freak:
Actually, I think they look like this... :E

G

·
my friends SE-R

one of my friends has a 95 SE-R 200sx 5-speed and i smoked him like it was my job. i even have an atx and it was to easy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Keep an eye out when the new SE-R hits later this year. 180 hp in Spec-V trim. They're not messin' around.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I watched a turboed early 90's SE-R run low 12s on each of 4 runs yesterday at the dragstrip. Probably the best sleeper I've ever seen. From the outside, the only thing that looked upgraded was cross-drilled brake rotors - that's it. It looked like a $1800 beater, but it was one of the fastest cars there.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 8.2 16.4
1997 Nissan 200SX SE-R 7.8 16.1

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R 8.1 16.2
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R 7.6 15.8
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R 7.4 15.8

the Nissan people can put the 2.0L SR20DET in there and kill ya.

[Edited by superflymx6 on 05-16-2001 at 12:04 AM]

·
Registered
332 Posts
What is this SR20DET that is going to kill us?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I had an 89 sentra, and my mom has a 98, both of which are easily smoked by a stock mx6..,.unless its a 175 or so HP 2nd gen. Sentra SE-R....hmmm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts