Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 7 inch jensen flip up indash dvd player and was wondering how i can make it so i can watch a dvd with out having to pull the e-brake?

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I was going to help and started typing a "how to" response, but thinking about this,
I'm thoroughly sick of people getting into accidents or having near-misses due to watching a DVD in the car...... Its entirely unresponsible and unsafe...

Sorry man... you'll have to stay parked if you want to watch a movie. Its not worth the risk otherwise.

·
Registered
174 Posts
ground the ebrake wire from the deck :lol:
pretty much... but what model do u have?? GOOGLE IT "(model number) parking brake bypass"

and yes, graham is right. watching a movie /show while driving is very distracting.:tdown: i've done it, and sometimes i phase out and when i look at the road again, i am floating between 2 lanes. or another instance i would be watching and driving but say 2 minutes later i would not remember anything about the drive that i just had ie: cars that i passed, street that i am on etc... i just tune out. now i only play things for my passengers, otherwise its just going to be mp3 and screen folded down:tup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i wanted it so when i got people in the car they can watch it while i am driving i aint gonna watch it while driving i can hook it to my ebrake then pull it up one click and watch it but then i have to see the brake light on my dash. also i ordered visor screens and head rest screens and i am gonna hook them all up to my in dash so what ever is on the indash plays on those so when i am driving i want those to beable to work also

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright well i got it i just said screw it hookedt it up to the ebrake and it works even when its not pulled up lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts