Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested to know from the members here in Western Australia. For those that have dynoed there vehicles.

To whom did you take it?
How good were they ?
What was the cost associated with it?

Trying to do some comparisons.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
I think Fizzy and Jmoore have done a run or two in the last 12-18months. Best to ask them.

Think the only downside there was it being primarily designed for RWD cars...so the car was facing a wall - no decent air flow infront.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Ive used some place up near mindarie, and i used tenagh when they still existed. Cost was 50$, gave me 3 runs and est of them was printed.
However they were group things, best individual one is hyperdrive, they have done j's several times and cost about 60 for the same 3 runs best printed deal, im a fan of hyperdrive

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool i'm interested in a tune though now i'm running with coilpacks

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Think the only downside there was it being primarily designed for RWD cars...so the car was facing a wall - no decent air flow infront.
Which is why even though I know a top fucking tuner who does Megasquirt, my car overheated (once water, 2nd time blown rings although the engine was already fucked) BEcause my front bumper is like 2 cm off the fans which is backed right up against the wall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts