Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This date is still not determined.

Well I really wanted to go to the sd dyno. but with work it nearly impossible at this time. especially due to the long drive. and I working 12 hour days. but hopefully in the next couple of weeks it changes. I just want to open this to anyone that wants to come down or is thinking of dynoing there car. cost will be about 50 bucks for 2-3 runs with air fuel. To check out the dyno shop and dyno type they use go to www.bottleblownracing.com I have a few already coming to dyno there car. Let me know. I just want to see if i can get maybe get 2 more people for this. but the more the merrier. Maybe after the dyno we could go out to dinner. there is a TGI Fridays, chili's or applebee's close by. Pm me or post and let me know

Thanks,
Ryan.

·
Registered
763 Posts
get a date out there ryan so see if i am free, its kind of hard to do things because the hollidays are coming up and i want to save up for those,,,,,also got some things going for da 6, body kit, etc. and i want to buy some new wheels. Atleast this place is closer than your house, i want to see how much hp my car has since it has a few bolt ons in it ...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Juanchi said:
get a date out there ryan so see if i am free, its kind of hard to do things because the hollidays are coming up and i want to save up for those,,,,,also got some things going for da 6, body kit, etc. and i want to buy some new wheels. Atleast this place is closer than your house, i want to see how much hp my car has since it has a few bolt ons in it ...

Hey how did the manifold swap go.....Did you notice any gains or anything.:tup: Well we going to dyno my probe and devins and a few others, just thought maybe i would get a couple from la area to come out. marty will bring his butt down.

·
Registered
891 Posts
i would go, but like a loser i am, i never seem to have time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts