Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
id be there for sure with my built turbo fe-dohc 626gt, but im leaving nov 8th to go to california for a week. :( sux about the date. id be down for sure otherwise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What kind of dyno? I'll have to see if I can get the suspension back on the car this week. I'm really curious about what kind of power this thing makes.

J

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of dyno? I'll have to see if I can get the suspension back on the car this week. I'm really curious about what kind of power this thing makes.

J

2wd Dynojet

I just got the t3 back on the 6 so I'll be there for sure

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds good. I'll be out in Poynette that weekend visiting the inlaws, this will be a great excuse to escape for a few hours. What's the address of this place?

Thanks,

J

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good. I'll be out in Poynette that weekend visiting the inlaws, this will be a great excuse to escape for a few hours. What's the address of this place?

Thanks,

J

5506 HWY CV Madison, WI

I went to high school in Poynette. My folks still live there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's a great town. My wife and I are looking to move out there one of these days. We just have to find the right house with a big enough garage, or garages. LOL. We found one, but someone put a offer on it before us. I'll see how much work I can get done to this thing before the weekend. I was told that the engine in my car was a full race prep engine, and the 2 times I went down the street in it, it felt very strong for only 16lbs of boost. ( will spin them through 3rd. ) We will just have to see.

J

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
darkcyde..... how come i haven't seen you around the madison area???

I'm usually at work or at my shop but lately the weather is keeping the 6 in the garage until I get better tires. I can mostly be found on the west side.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i no longer go to GLD, im tired of a shit track & no runs & im tired of breaking things so far from home.
as of last year im going to rockfalls raceway, if anything happens there im only a mile away from my fathers 13 acker plot VS over 100 miles...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts