Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if ne1 on here knew or not but PT is having a dyno meet at irish mikes on forsyth rd in orlando. Sounds like a lot of probers are coming out from the sorrounding areas including tampa. i'm going to go just to hang out i'm not going to dyno personally, I also want to talk to ppl w/ ZE's...see the post of FLAPOC on Probetalk there's going to be a BBQ afterwards..I would like to at least one person from here go w/....lata'

·
Registered
781 Posts
I would like to GO

Wuzzz UPppp
I wouldn't mind Going
But i will have to meet up with you cuz im not driving my Dam rental car (Malibu) into that place
My car is in the shop again till Mon getting Body and paint work
Yes my car got hit again while it was parked
and Yes those of you on here who know me know its about the 6th time my car has been damage while PARKED!!!!!!!

And i Need you to call me at home or give me your number again cuz - well - I have you number on a piece of paper and of Course its In my Car.

-Kenny
home- 321-449-7347

Late - :smokin:

125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whatup kenny...well it was rescheduled the dyno went down..it's rescheduled for the week after next.....so we gota make plans for that....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yo guys,
A cop came into where I work today and I overheard him talkin to my boss. He said a huge drag meet was busted in Orlando suburbs. Took in a bunch of drag racers who been meetin there for months. He said lots of 6's, probes, integras, and civics went down that night. Took like 30 squad cars. Like some crazy crap out of Fast and the Furious. Have any of you guys heard about this? I was wondering if any of uor fellow 6'ers might have been included. I know this wasnt bull cuase I heard it straight from the cop. A lot of us 6'ers drag around Orlando, too. So if u hear anything, enlighten me.

Sean

·
Registered
781 Posts
OH YEAH

Sup
Ok we will definitely have to get together for the Dyno meet
Let me know when you here they are scheduling it again

It most likely will not be this weekend
Nopi Nationals being in Atlanta and all
I get my 6 back from the body Shop today
Im definitely riding with the SuperSteet tour from Melbourne to Daytona on Thur. BIG party at 600 North Thur Night DaytonaBeach

Yes SEAN
the Cops did arrest some Street racers in Orlando. Mostly all Hondas, Mitsu,
It was a Huge bust but this Happend Over a Month and a 1/2 now.
Those guys in Orlando just didn't pick a great place to street race

Later
Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks KENNY
Im glad you cleared that up for me. Sorry Im not as up to date as you on some things. But from the way the cop talked it sounded as if there was another bust. So dont blame me. Later.

SEAN

125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey man, actually there have been many many recent busts...there was a well published one about a month and 1/2 ago (racers died)...but the last few weeks each saturday night there has been big busts too....this past saturday there was a fast & furious style meet w/ TONS of cars and the cops even brought in a HELICOPTER!!!... even so, the scene keeps getting bigger and there's several meets going on all the time ...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sup Kenny,
Nah, man. I've only that yellow 6 seen it once since that post. Hes a sly devil i tell ya. Cant seem to find out where it lives. Ill catch it one day tho. Right now im workin on puttin some black lights in my interior and under the doors. Any tips?

Later
Sean})

·
Registered
195 Posts
Is that the first time you have heard of the cops bringin out a helicopter. Come out wit us in tampa if u like screwin wit the helicopters. 3rdshift.org

125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's the first I've heard of helicopters....makes me think of Gone in 60 Seconds or something.....maybe my six will outrun a helicopter just like they did..NEGATIVE!!... UNLESSss... I run all the nitrous that was in Fast n' Furious and spray it in my 6...hmmmmm

·
Registered
781 Posts
i THink ill pass

I might just have to pass on the Helecopter chase

About 3 months ago cops busted at Street Racing spot by me
The Road is Called Nova Road
and Someone had the Bust on Video Tape
of coarse they show all the People/kids running for there cars
And of coarse im caught on Tape running accross the road with My dam Lawn Chair. @-
I was the only one out there with a Lawn chair. And For those people there who saw the film on the news told me they saw some idiot running accross the road with a lawn chair, laughing at me. It was Great :p
We race at a Perfect spot on Nova rd (which goes from Cocoa to Kissimi/St.CLoud) THeres nothing but a Cow Pasture on One Side of the Road and Woods on the other
And its on the Boarder of Brevard and Oceola counties
So the closest cop base is over 25 - 30 min away.
Anyway some people still go out there every Fri and Sat night
around midnight

Later
Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
195 Posts
dude wtf be carefull wut u say on here cops are on here too.. they now read this and know of the spot.. think dude

1 - 13 of 13 Posts