Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the E-spec headlights from corksport but it says it is a difficult installation, roughly how difficult is it to install E-spec headlights, or if i have someone install it, how much would it cost?:confused:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
We have the E-Spec here in Aus, and they look like the same as the US model design apart from the projector. The only thing differnent would be the wiring of the light.

·
Registered
511 Posts
yeah, lets hear some more info on E-spec lights. i think they'd kick ass as they keep the clear corners. and it seems like they wouldn't need any body work to fit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's more than just the wiring. Supposedly where it bolts into the front cross-member is differnet. What I would do if I were you is to buy them and then take them to a auto customizing shop or maybe a body shop and have them install them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah silver, I was thinking that the other day, ask my friend in Australia to try to find me some lights, but she'd just get confused and not do it. Anyway if that's possible to get E-Spec's or J-spec, prefferably E-spec could you do that or at least find a place for the rest of us to get in touch with. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it....

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
There not many wrecked MX6s in Australia. It's hard enough to find new parts down under. Have a look at

http://www.adelaidejap.com.au/

I belive they can help you in finding the required part.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Here you go. I will try to remove it out of the car an take a photo

·
Registered
43 Posts
Silver, I tried that, they can only get the J-Spec lights, and I really like the E-spec's better. Anyway, it's alright.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts