Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this club and there is, so much info here it is making me crazy and happy! I live in Carlisle Pa. I own a 96 V6 M edition MX6. Original owner w/ 57k on it. Love my car. I want to make some mods., but I am trying to keep it original due to that i am trying to keep it a classic. So when I become 60 and have kids I can still pimp it. People that don't know years of cars always think my car is a 2000 model. I wish Mazda would have made a 2000 model. I know it would be pimp. Well I got to run and found out some more things about this web site! Peace my peeps!

·
Registered
158 Posts
well, hey now

whassup abercrombiekid? I have a 93 MX-6LS with GC coilovers, 18" RH Evolution wheels, Borla exhaust and soon to be Hotshot intake. So what's cool about that? I live in Shippensburg. Well, actually I'm in VA working right now, but I go home on weekends and will be heading back up to PSU to graduate in May. Are there any car shows near us besides the one at Carlisle fairgrounds the first week in May 2001? Anything you know of at the farm show complex in Harrisburg? Get at me.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Guys and gals. I want to keep a list of all of the members in the north eastern tri-state area that way in the spring, when I hopefully get a meet together, I can send an e-mail out to all of the people that have "signed up" so that we can all be kept in the loop. Right now all of the information I need is:

NAME:
E-MAIL ADDRES:

Please don't forget to leave your info on my post SIGN UP FOR FUTURE NORTHEAST MEETS

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts