·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
Panther37 said:
Start paying me and I'll go through it daily okay? Damn. Want, want, want, want, want, want, want.
Or pay me and I'll hound panther.:D

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
wait'll he get the "seniors' discount"

MSGT-R said:
Is that what retired guys do?
Now I'm terrified; Tom will be retired this year...
Hey, when yer on fixed income (unless of course you've got a working spouse.....)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Whats the point of putting ebay threads here? Its not like theres that many of them on here, im sure "where can I find a bodykit for my car" gets played more. they are at least mx6 related so its not that big of a deal panther, just let people use the forum.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
this is a cool thread that way I can see "whats good on ebay today?"

EDIT: Fixed the Misspelling:D

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
turbo on ebay.

incase anyone is interested found this turbo on ebay. thought about buying it for my lx but decided i'd better save the money and put it into rebuilding the f2t that i have

·
Registered
745 Posts
Not a good buy at all. That looks like a complete resto on that turbo. Try looking for newly refurbished turbos. They're on there all the time. You should've seen the nice black one on there about a week or so ago. Sahweeet!:smokin:

P.S-Share some karma plz.:)

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
JC91MX6 said:
P.S-Share some karma plz.:)
I seriously would have until I saw that.. but I have this thing against beggars.

And just to prove my point, I gave Karma to the other two in the thread.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I don't mean to sound like a begger. But, I've been here a while, and I see people that haven't even been here as long having more than me. I help everyone as much as I can. i just want to show it. :shrug:

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I understand. I get Karma on almost a daily basis depending on my contributions to threads. You'll learn as you go which is what matters. Karma doesn't count for much and IMO doesn't make anyone's post more or less valuable by it's count.

And here's some because now I feel bad for you.. you little beggar. })

1 - 20 of 443 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.