Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1151 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Collector looks sketchy on the inside, which is normal for ebay fare.

If it were cheaper i'd give it a shot with the knowledge i'd have to monkey with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
it's no illusion, the flange is infact twisted. it's not too bad, but i think originally that manifold was to add a turbo to a b2200 pickup and that's why the flange is clocked somewhat sideways.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
I dont think its even been passed around. Those are the same pics that are always used when its posted for sale.

Im kinda shocked its in Harvard, Il of all places. That town is pretty small and mostly a farm community. I mean there big thing they do every year is the Milk day festival. lol

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
One of these days I'm going to have some cash and I'm going to snatch it up to play with it :)

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
If your serious, hit me up. I drive through Harvard where its out twice a week for work and can look it over for you. have like 4 customers in that town so im there every single Mon and Thurs.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Seems I need 7 large or more...

Don't have that :p

·
Registered
539 Posts
But, if you got 7,000 members here to all pitch in a dollar...

:lol:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Hey in the interest of seeing how many active members there currently are how about a active member thread , some sort of "post to count" type of thing.

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
I bet the reserve is like $150

1101 - 1120 of 1151 Posts