Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have an opinion about this sub or now a price of one?

G

·
i work at an audio store, so if you are talking about the titaniums they are good, but i would go with the solo barics, titaniums are $799 a piece for a 12'' and solo barics are about $350 for a 12''

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do those square solobarics sound? Are they as good as the hype?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yes the new square solo barics are bad [email protected]#! they play loud but if you want more sound quality I would go with something elese not to mention those kickers are power hungry!!!! Look at the alumapro alchemy if you want a sub with a metal cone. Now that speaker rocks in every aspect of the game not to mention they come in differnt colours.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Kicker screwed up BIG when they changed to the square solo. The previous generation sounded crystal clear with any music at any volume. They weren't the loudest speaker in the world, but they did hammer when called upon. The new square solos are just another run of the mill SPL-oriented sub with a gimmicky new geometry. They're louder, sure, but their sound quality beckons the return of the champ!

G

·
I object to that matter...i really am not impressed by the solobaric....

I have 2 Juggernaut 15" by MMATS (SPL speakers) and they own the heck out of ANY KICKER!

I recommend Audiobahn, AlumaPro, or MMATS audio. THe eclipse's arent BAD, just arent great...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually went ahead and bought two 12" Infinity Perfects. With an Alpine V12 MRV-1507. So I think that will fill my bass needs what do you think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts