18,203 Posts
those seat restraints scream no fat people

:lol:

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brad said:
Wow, so if it's already making 263 HP, I'm thinking this one should be around 340 or so... speaking conservatively!
where is this thinking from?

current 4G63's have 286 HP.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Wow I been saying to myslef since the new eclipse came out they should AWD, turbo that baby. Its beautuful.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
now if only nissan would bring the real bluebird over here, the ralliart would have some competition...hehe

btw, how much power is the Evo X going to make/or is making?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Im dissapointed it doesnt have projectors. It would of made it just that much better.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
well if the new eclipse is borrowing that engine...hopefully you'd see similar numbers. But they may de-tune the motor a little don't you think to lower the competition between the two car models? or maybe tune it even further for more output for the same reason.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Its Pretty

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Nikon said:
Im dissapointed it doesnt have projectors. It would of made it just that much better.
true, the projectors would've looked badass on it...but it still could have HID's.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HotAss6GT said:
well if the new eclipse is borrowing that engine...hopefully you'd see similar numbers. But they may de-tune the motor a little don't you think to lower the competition between the two car models? or maybe tune it even further for more output for the same reason.
i doubt it. the eclipse gsx and the galant vr-4 were identical back in the day.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
true...but i've never seen a galant vr-4 around here...hahah that would be badass to have one though. a semi-family sedan with the eclipse motor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts