Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets make this a meet. There a few people interested in going. And maybe more will come.

This is one of the last weeks the track is going to be open anywhere in Ohio for a friday night test and tune!! And I want to get at least one more night in at the track this year

www.edgewaterrace.com

Price: $15 to race and $10 to watch

Time: 5:30 till 11

This should be a fun time!!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I'll try to be there. I got to work untill 8:30, but i'll try to make it for the last hour or so.

Adam

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
looks like im in unless something comes up..... lets have more mx6's show up!!

streetthismx6 talk to me or projectpgt about getting that seat to you before the races. what time do u need it??

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aussomea said:
looks like im in unless something comes up..... lets have more mx6's show up!!

streetthismx6 talk to me or projectpgt about getting that seat to you before the races. what time do u need it??
Just bring it to the track on friday. Do you work at all? Let me know, if not, could you drop it off at Lukes (Geck0's) work (Smith Automotive). I can get you more in def directions if you are abel to come help me out!! Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
i'm down chris, i've actually got a friend that lives a few minutes from edgewater that i've been wanting to hang out with... i'll definately need some good directions.. or someone to follow though

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
this already happened. :rolleyes:

theres another meet at dragway 42 on 11/29 i think. idk if ill make it to that one or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts