Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
uhhmmm.... what's with only one reverse lense? did you colour the other one for any reason? also, i can't really tell, but is your car door (inside) wrinkly? everything else looks great! i love the paint. how about some interior pics?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Real real nice looking ride man ..... nice and clean ....... looks this good without a kit ..... imagine with a kit????
About the one reverse lens ........ thats the way its set up in the U.K.
Keep up the good work man!!
lates

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AUDIO PROJECT The link is repaired.

Sorry guys, just noticed that the link to the Audio Project was not complete. to those who have already been to see, please go back and have another look at the complete show.

www.efmax.co.uk/amg_mx6.htm
TIA.. as always your comments are appreciated.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wheels are from BK Racing, just come out in July 2001, first set on a Mazda I believe.. had to wait 11 weeks for the darn things but they look better in sunlight, had to come down from 8" x 17" to 7" x 17" but same 215/40/17 tyres.

The door panel is missing while the door speakers are put into place. What you can see on each door is wall to wall sound deadening pads, the whole car is covered with the stuff, from the roof to the trunk.

It makes a major difference because from outside of the car it sounds really quite yet the bass box in this baby can hit 151dB

·
Registered
314 Posts
What audio setup are you using? By 151db is that at the dash? I'd like to know since I compete in DBDrags.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The link www.efmax.co.uk/amg_mx6.htm does document the audio set-up.

The box was designed for SQ not SPL and the SPL reading was taken when tested in a nightclub, not my car.. There using about 500wrms from the night club system we hit 151.1dB with the mic 3 feet in front of the speaker box.

I expect it to be able hit at least 150dB in the car with my amp now configured to 1650wrms @ 1ohm from my Genesis Monobloc amp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts