Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Its best that you do. I did. If you don't you'll eat up your tires quick!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmmm

dont you just need to get an alignment done to save the tires?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
When I installed my Eibachs on my car, I didn't see the need fr a camber kit. Being that those springs only lower the car 1.3", it's really not that much of a drastic drop to require any further correction that a regular alignment. I'm just speaking from experience so it might be different for other individuals.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got Eibachs put on mine and I asked if a camber kit would be needed. The shop said it wouldn't be and so far my 17-inch Enkei wheels and Kumho tires seem just fine. The springs lower the car just right and its awesome!! ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
How much?

How much is the kit and where did you find it. I think I want to do that also. Thanks, let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Springs

You can get the Eibach Pro Kit for around 250 or so. H and R also make some too. Though its only a bit over an inch, it really does make a noticeable difference, especially when you plus size your wheels too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what about the ground control coil over kits for 300$ can anybody with this or that knows first hand the best way to drop the 6 give me some info. thanks

peace out

:smokin: fatties

·
Registered
28 Posts
coil-overs

where did you fing coil overs for $300. I think that is what I will do if I can find them for 300

·
Registered
299 Posts
Go search in the bulk buys section under Ground Control and there should be the phone number of the place in CALI that can get you them for 300 plus shipping = 340

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this guy i know in town says that he could get me coil overs for 200 and install them for 300

1 - 12 of 12 Posts