Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm getting my TC Spoilers body kit put on while I'm out of town for the summer, and while they're at it the shop is going to be repainting my car. I wanted to change the color from the stock green color and have taken a liking to the Electron Blue color. I've told the shop that that's the color that I want, but I wanted to get some opinions so I can change it if I need to. I just want to know if anyone thinks that it'll look ugly on a mx-6 with a body kit.

M

·
0 Posts
I was thinking of painting my mx6 blue after I buy a body kit sometime in the next 3 months. I like the dark blue Viper paint. Your car would look tight!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think I am going Blue next year, but little darker. Like Lamborgini Blue or Porche BLue.

·
Registered
139 Posts
how much are you spending on everything??

I have a 1995 red LS and i was planning on having a TC Spoilers kit installed next summer along with a fresh red paint job since my hood and trunk are slightly oxidized. How much is everything costing you? (Install kit/Paint everything)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Their initial estimate for me was around 4500. Its probably higher than you might spend because I am having the outside completely redone. They're gonna take out all the dents and stuff before they put on the body kit. I'm sure thats costing me quite a bit more in labor charges, but at least my car will look brand new on the outside when its done. :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
That blue in the pic is too light for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts