Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eat your heart out Mike 94PGT!!!! just kidding. im gonna catch some flack for that one but anyways...

1Style is planning on getting (or already has) a system that hooks up to his PCM and controls everything that the PCM has the capability of controlling. also little windows pop up on the laptop to show curves, stats, etc... i NEED one of these so i want anyone who knows about these (including you, Mike... i know you know about these... if ANYONE does, its you) to post about what they know and any other cool little features that this equipment is capable of.

Appreciated much,
Stage36

G

·
feeling the "NEED" also... lol

hey 36,

every time i drive the 6 i'm thinking crazy shit like:

- geez there is soo much dash room on the passanger side, wonder if i cut out a space and mount the laptops flip screen there??

&

- HHHhhhmm if i don't need those those airconditioning controls..... i could put one of those pansy lil tv screens to good use right there! and feed it from the laptop.
Which could remain under the seat!!

I rang the manufacturer today to get a catalog....
i can arrange for it to be scanned once it arrives...
Also seeing my mechanic tomorrow too, so ill have some more then...

In the mean time checkout
http://www.enginemanagementsystem.com.au
they advertise in an Aussie MAG called zoom, (apropriate) :cool:
lotsa rx7 Series VI's deck out with EMS systems in the issue i got!

l8r

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i like the idea of a laptop better... that way, when someone pulls up to you to race, you can just say "hang on a sec, i have to re-program my ECU" ...LOL. just watch their jaw drop to the floor... when you show them a laptop with a ribbon harness coming out of [email protected]

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SO... how much that thing cost you? ... including the laptop...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i turned it off... when i have more than a few posts in a thread, i try to remember to turn it off...

i think it was Mike93ls that said its annoying to see a sig like 5 times in a row... it really is kinda pointless, if you wanna see my sig, you can always scroll... i usually forget tho:E

G

·
so far... not so informative, eh?

C'mon someone here or at probe talk must have experience in after market ignition and fuel!!!

i'm having trouble logging into probetalk so some1 hav a look over there????

I got the photocopied brochure from Sydney...
and ill take some digi photos this sevening !
if they come up alright i'll put them up to be downloaded!!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YEAH!!! take pix...

also how much did it cost? that site wouldnt load and i tried the same site but without the .au at the end... is that the same site? also, if you dont get pix up, tell me everything that that thing features. also does it come with the laptop of is it just the software/connectors? DO TELL!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts