Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 196 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
now that looks awesome! nice wrap job :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks Zach it took awhile to do but the look is great, and what a difference in heat, after normal driving and a wait time after shut down of only 5 minutes you can touch the piece crazy. lol. After realizing my welding skills are far better than I anticipated I'm going to build the intake next, just have to wait for a nice day.

now that looks awesome! nice wrap job :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I tried to get the lengths nearly 100% which was really technical so they are pretty close, and the amount of pieces were the same for each run. Unfortunately having just finished the piece by the end of November last year It wont be dyno'd until sometime in may or June. I'm pretty hopeful tho as of yesterday the cars running on the new ms, so I going to be running around 28psi on my 3076R.

Is that Equal Length Mani? and dyno yet ?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Awesome Man! I think the 30r will be awesome on the f2. I trying to get one from a friend. cant wait to see the Numbers. Are you goin for a Goal In HP?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Well after being there for mx6gtboi's 350whp run at 26psi, on a turbo two stages smaller than mine and a stock motor. I've got a dual ball baring which will spool a lot sooner and handle more, furthermore my engine is fully built, all's left is some intake work and I'll hit the dyno being really hopeful for some larger numbers.

Awesome Man! I think the 30r will be awesome on the f2. I trying to get one from a friend. cant wait to see the Numbers. Are you goin for a Goal In HP?

·
Registered
88 Posts
don't have a pic, but i do have a video of my engine bay after it was wrecked... plan on doin a KLZE swap and cleanin the mess out of everything soon...

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
yea. ive never washed it since i bought it. i have a ZE in the garage with some goodies on it. so i didnt see the point in cleaning this one up. when ill be yanking it within a year anyways. and ive yet to even pull the valve cover on this motor. its been dead nuts reliable. i almost feel bad yanking it to put another motor in.

i did do the Maf conversion though. thats one thing that just couldnt wait. :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
here is the blown de...

here is the wires that are going to be cleaned up for my ze...

here is what im in the prosses of doing right now

plz let me know what you think i love to here feedback

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
sweet chair..bet it puts down some serious power

·
Registered
493 Posts

After a little bit of a tune up, i finally installed my custom one-of-a-kind rad-shroud cover.
Tune up included: New NGK spark plugs/wires, distrubutor cap, rotor & gaskets, new fuel filter, new K&N cold-air filter, new powdercoated valve cover + gaskets, bolts & grommets, new PCV valve, Red-line synthetic oil change, radiator/coolant flush, slim-line Flex-a-lite radiator fans w/ custom brackets, Custom Rad-shroud cover, stainless-steel header bolts, mazdaspeed oil + blue rad caps, gold accients etc...

Thanks to ZE-POWER for getting me some non-broken spark plug wire clips.

·
Registered
493 Posts
probably one of the most stock engine bay's posted so far. other then 1 pretty good mod. ;)

Is there something different about this distrubutor?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
before putting it in

after putting it in

161 - 180 of 196 Posts