Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright guys, youre going to like this one. My brothers got a 96 Civic. Pretty quick, has cam, pulleys, exhaust, intake, ECU, blah blah blah. Last summer I kicked his ass all over the road. Ate him up and spit him out - in my AUTOMATIC LS. Anyways, Im most likely going to do pheno spacers, got HKS SuperMegaFlow which suprisingly goes well with my exhaust. I was thinking about headers for some HP. I cant afford a turbo or supercharger, and my motor won't be able to handle NOS, so any other ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Spacers and Headers are a good idea. The new hotshot headers will be done next month or so. That gives you time to save some $$. Also you might want to consider an underdrive pulley, or a port and polish, etc. If you like to do any Auto-Xing you could do some susp. upgrades too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on guys. Thirteen and only one response? WEAK!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
the header will help out, u might also want to bore the throttle body out to 65mm, (stock is 60mm), then have some head work done. also think about the intake manifold too. go with 2.5 in pipe on exhaust and a cat. also go over to http://www.probetalk.com they always have some great idea on HP!!! good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts