Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, we blew the gearbox in the tx5 and decided to recon the engine at the same time. so all engine mounts are stuffed (rubber cracked) is there a solution to paying $130 for each one besides leaving them? we get the call tomorrow that will tell us whether or not the g/box is repairable. its a 2.2NA so it shouldnt be as hard to find as a F2t box.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
tx5turbo said:
hey all, we blew the gearbox in the tx5 and decided to recon the engine at the same time. so all engine mounts are stuffed (rubber cracked) is there a solution to paying $130 for each one besides leaving them? we get the call tomorrow that will tell us whether or not the g/box is repairable. its a 2.2NA so it shouldnt be as hard to find as a F2t box.

Thanks.
try sika flex n dem
http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119819&highlight=sika

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, so which product should I use?

its for a 2.2NA Manual, All mounts cracked.

PS ill need to spread some rep mrmx6

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i need all of the mounths.

also i think its $1300 to recon the box but ours needs some cog because its stripped. If its unrepairable we will be getting one from adelaide jap for $750.

hey flav, where did you get your extractors? how easy to install?
and thirdly will you weld them up for us :D

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need all of the mounts.

also i think its $1300 to recon the box but ours needs some cog because its stripped. If its unrepairable we will be getting one from adelaide jap for $750.

hey flav, where did you get your extractors? how easy to install?
and thirdly will you weld them up for us :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.