Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a '94 ls. my clutch flex line recently blew out so i left it where it was for a few hours and when i couldn't find the part anywhere i decided to make the horrible decision to drive it all the way to exton, pa from southern delaware. about 2 1/2 hours. then i parked it until the line came in and i put it on. after that whenever i start the car or shift or make any sudden movements with the gas pedal it sounds like my engine or transaxle is bashing against the crossmember under the rear mount. so i looked at the mount while my friend rocked the car back and forth. it's the one right under the throttle body that's completely separated. i can't find it anywhere. i've been trying for like 3 days. does anyone know the proper name for that mount? i've found rear, lower, front, upper right, and right. and none of them seem to look right. i've looked on all data and the only one that looks remotely like it seems to be the rear. but the chart on all data showed that mount as being installed facing either side of the car. the one that's shattered is from front to rear. Please help me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts