Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small question. I had a motor put in my '94 MX-6 v-6 and i believe they mech. put the wrong motor in. Is it possible that he put the wrong generation motor in the car if it will go. I had to change the Axels and had to make a bracket to mount the axel to the block because the original bracket did not line up to the motor. since then I have been having small problems withthe car and cant get it taken care of due to the fact the mec. who put it in passed away. So as you can see I have a lsight delema. Hope to get some info onthis so i can straighten it out.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I suggest that you take a picture of the engine and post it, we can tell from that what engine it is (most likely). I doubt he put a different engine in just because of the work required to do so plus the computer problems which would happen afterwards.

Side note, this question would be better suited for the 2g General forum I would think. So you may want to keep an eye on where you post other threads in the future just to get the most responses for your problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts