Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a lot of cash to spare so i'm looking for cheap rims to look tight on my red MX-6. I checked out the Enkei Fubuki's and some others from enkei but i would like some suggestions on some cheaper 16-18" rims that would look good on a red 4 banger, thanks:confused:

·
Registered
148 Posts
ENKEI FUBUKI

I have the enkei fubuki rims on my 4 banger... if you wanna see how they look then check out my home page....

http://hometown.aol.com/menace225/myhomepage/profile.html

they only come in 17X7.. but I like them.. and they were only like 650$ for the rims.. the tires I have are about 150$ each though..... take a look at them and let me know what you think....

·
Registered
120 Posts
i wanted those fubuki's soooo bad, but i ended up settling for something else.

95MX6SHOGUN: where did you buy them?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Knoxville Tn.

A friend of mine owns a performance shop in Knoxville Tn. he hooked me up with a deal on the rims.. and I got the tires from another friend of my dads... I actually didn't pay a dime for my tires.... so rims and tires together I got them all for 650$ :)

@-

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those fubuki's look great on your 6, what kind of tires did you get to go with them? I definitely need to get rims soon 'cause these 15" chrome hubcaps aren't cutting it, especially since the wheel well has about 4" of clearence from the wheel. I also like your mirror tint job, how much did that cost you?})

·
Registered
148 Posts
:)

I've got Continental Tires on them.. the same tread as the Porsche Boxter comes with factory.... and the tint job cost me 70$ all around..... I also know a guy that owns a custom shop.. :) I try my hardest never to pay retail.. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
lol

Hey its not WHAT you know.. its WHO you know right...
all I can really say is that I just get along with anyone.. and well it works out to my advantage sometimes.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts