Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have a set of Enkei shogun rims on their mx6 i have a 1993 mx6 v6 abs all around 5 log pattern and i was wondering if tese will fit mine

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
call up tire rack, ask them about it, just askign do they still make them?? if not go to ebay they should have them, i saw them on there a few times, i know a guy witha civic with those rims, look nice

·
Registered
93 Posts
They fit

Yeah they fit on the Probe/MX-6. I saw a picture of a PGT with them on it once on probetalk. It looked real good. I'm sure it would look just as good on the MX-6. They're universal fit. My brother has them on his del sol, and I keep bugging him about letting me put them on my car for like a day or so. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
ive got the enkei shogun rims on my car and they look awesome, i get comments all the time on how nice they look. ive got 17's with dunlop w-10's wrapped around them and i love them. youll really like 'em.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yeah they fit on the Probe/MX-6. I saw a picture of a PGT with them on it once on probetalk. It looked real good. I'm sure it would look just as good on the MX-6. They're universal fit. My brother has them on his del sol, and I keep bugging him about letting me put them on my car for like a day or so.
The bolt patterns on the 93 PGT(5 lugs) are different then the Del Sol(4 lugs).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Way more than I have. That's why their not on my car. My brother's cost him $1000 from one of his best friends used.

G

·
0 Posts
not a bad deal on the enkei shogun's at wheelmax.com, like 1000 with 17" yokahama dubs, ck it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts