Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my erebuni shogun hood put on it looks good but there is an inch or so where the hood is sposto close but mine dosent. will the erebuni shogun front piece fix that? and how much is just the front piece of the kit or do you have to order the whole thing at one?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
No, the erebuni front end will not fix that. That's just the excellent craftsmanship of Erebuni for ya... Th eonly thing I can think of is have a body shop try to fix it. if not, get hood pins and use them to sorta pull the hood down to the right height. Can you post any pictures of the hood and where the problem is?

G

·
Hood pins....

Yeah, even Erebuni says that you will need hood pins for the hood, "Note: Part No. 711HOOD must be used with hood pins which are not included with the hood." Maybe that is why it says that you will need them. Hope the ;ins work for ya, make sure you posts some pics up so we can see the hood....peace.
-krazy

·
Registered
830 Posts
The only thing you can try, is to try to move the lock assembly(that's on the car) down about a inch or so. Still, it would be easier to just get hood pins and forget about using the factory lock. Or just take it to a body shop and have them worry about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts