Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Erock1, I want to see more of your car. Sooooo nice and sleek!!!! Integra Azect Front lip with prelude mugen sides. Any other pictures????? Thats a beautiful lip kit!

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
I think he sold his car. If you look up his posts, he has been selling all his aftermarket parts for several months...beautiful car though...

Heather

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Last I heard, he was doing a rear lip for it....guess I've been out of the game to long now!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
That is a very pretty car from what i can see of it. I dont usually comment on 2nd gens, but this one is very well done from what i can see.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
MetalMatrix said:
I'm ordering the lip beginning of January as a birthday gift for myself so another 2months and everyone can know about the fitment details.
Fitment is awsome.. its already done on my car.. :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
msequence said:
Fitment is awsome.. its already done on my car.. :)
u will have a hard time sorcing it out.. tho

·
Registered
763 Posts
i have seen it in person plenty of times...the car is soo awesome, he has like 19/18 inch' gold volt wheels on it now and he doesnt do much to his car anymore because he has an s2000 supercharged......so the 6 is his daily driver that he really doesnt give a crap about....he doesnt get on the boards alot so dont expect a reply from him. but i last saw his car when i picked up some parts from him like 1 month ago or so. He sells performance parts from the 6 but i dont think he is going back to stock......i was going to take more pics of it but i dont know i got this feeling that he doesnt want to reveal his mx6 because it is unique and if he post pics (or even me) then other people will steal his ideas? i dunno thats the impression i got last time i was down there (with my digicam, that i never took out) but nonetheless, beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
and I know what you mean by that. Mike from SCPOC also doesn't want pics of his headlight conversion on one of his PGT's so no one will copy him

·
Registered
763 Posts
exactly.......

·
Registered
763 Posts
btw marty, he told me that when scpoc went on a cruise to give him a call and he will bust out the mx6 for some driving fun....i am working hard on my car re-doing the tranny/clutch/ flywheel and then klze time!

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Its not stealing its helping...

Plus who cares, likely the person stealing your ideas lives on the other side of the country..

You should post your mods and be proud of them, not hide them from others.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Stealth said:
Its not stealing its helping...

Plus who cares, likely the person stealing your ideas lives on the other side of the country..

You should post your mods and be proud of them, not hide them from others.
thats the way I see it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.