·
Super Moderator
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK - The mod is done. I am 8.87/10 happy with it. First time doing a shield mod, and it looks really good, and even better than in the photo's

The before

The After

·
Registered
842 Posts
Well hate to break this to you but you did it wrong. You're supposed to dremel cut the other side to be lower otherwise it's still like driving around with your high beams on blinding drivers in the opposite lane. That's why it's dipped down on one side. You did everything else right and with quality other than that. The projectors look to be in fantastic shape. Will you consider breaking it apart and doing it the right way now?

·
Super Moderator
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Djdevon3

Feedback is welcome.

These pix are before I did the final adjustment. Driver side doesn't blind any oncoming drivers. Cut off just kisses the top hood of most cars.

Passenger side is barely noticeable. Last night my buddy who has a new Audi a3 came out to help me with my level, I was very surprised to see a virtually flat cutoff and really no raise on the passenger side, that is what I wanted.

I might consider redoing the passenger side, but like I mentioned - it's barely noticeable the dip. The cutoff is roughly waist drivingby people

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I havent been on here in years, but im glad my post could help. Le t me know if you have questions. and yeah, i had to dremmel the shield down, and riveted a piece of tin to get the new cut off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts