Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are all y'all anyway?
We need to get together soon and romp around town or something. I wanna know who in town's gotta faster 6 than me.
So I'm callin you out, where the heck are you guys? Who are you guys?
~David~

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you runnin in your '88 turbo?
I'm not talkin sh*t I just wanna know who's out there
But I am always down to race. :)
~David~

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ah man, it's a shame that we didn't race when I had my 6 down there. I blew the clutch on the first day of break and it's been sitting dead since then. I'm saving some bucks and getting some student loans to get a ZE and a clutch from Corksport. I figure if one thing goes bad, replace it all. Watch out for me in the spring.

-Craig

·
Registered
226 Posts
Im here. 89 GT and such. Haven't been on these here boards in ages. If you really wanna race somebody your gonna have to pick my ass up from the dorms and take me to my house to get my car haha.. holllla

·
Registered
153 Posts
Craigerman03 said:
I'm saving some bucks and getting some student loans to get a ZE and a clutch from Corksport. I figure if one thing goes bad, replace it all. Watch out for me in the spring.

-Craig
:eek: Talk about over kill!! :) j/k

Anyway, are you planning on doing the swap yourself, or are you having a shop do it?

If you do it yourself, I'd be happy to help you out with it. That way you can save some money. Could probably convince some other guys from Probetalk to help out, and we could have a small meet or something, and save you a bunch of money.

Something to consider.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The car is at Corksport right now getting the transplant. I wanted a high quality shop to do it and to get a warranty on the work. Can't beat Corksport for quality. I'll let you know when I get it back in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yea **** man, let me know when that thing is down in eugene i wanna check it out, go for a spin... i will show you some GREEEEEEEAT roads to drive on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts