Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a thought, but i think the 6 would look real
tight with the euro clear corner lamps that APC make for the damn Hondas. That way the hiper white turn bulbs would
be really #%$^%*@ bright. I was thinking of calling up APC and finding out whether they are willing on making these for our cars, but before i did, i wanted to know what you guys thought, and whether anyone would be interested in a bulk buy in oreder to get these lights made.

let me know what you guys think YES or NO!

later,
Will(ToyMX6)

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
ToyMx6 said:
Hey guys, just a thought, but i think the 6 would look real
tight with the euro clear corner lamps that APC make for the damn Hondas. That way the hiper white turn bulbs would
be really #%$^%*@ bright.
Will(ToyMX6)
Are you referring to the euro altezza style taillights, the clear corners beside the headlight lenses, or the clear bumper lenses????? There is a difference.

Later

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Rayman said:
i thought they have already made clear corners on the front bumpers

Correct. They have, but people dont want to pay $85 for 2 pieces of plastic. Instead they make their own useing plexiglass, but I made mine out of plastic containers on what you put cereal in. heh heh :)

Later

[Edited by Ruubstr94Ls on 05-11-2001 at 10:46 PM]

·
Registered
173 Posts
the clear marker lights for the side of the bumpers are $85 per pair at clearcorners.com.

this is what i did with mine:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/whitedawgg?d&.intl=us&.flabel=fld5&.src=ph

As for the corner lenses next to the headlights...they are already clear...i know because i took the orange bulb out and replaced it with a purple bulb. the color you see is the bulb in the lens, not the lens itself. just buy some hyperwhite bulbs to put in them.

what mine look like:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/whitedaw...bc/whitedawgg?d&.flabel=fld3&.intl=us&.src=ph

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
confusion

sorry for the confusion guys, i was refering to the corner lamps right next to the headlight. i think they would look really good if they were the euro-clear type.

·
Registered
446 Posts
confusion
sorry for the confusion guys, i was refering to the corner lamps right next to the headlight. i think they would look really good if they were the euro-clear type.
And you're happy with the answers you've received, right?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Could someone post a link to some directions on how to make your own sidemarkers. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
oops!!!

Ok, I see what you mean. Yeah, those will look nice on our cars but we dont even have 1/2 as many appearance mods as hondas do. Doh!!!!, oh well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Euro Clear Corner Lamps

I think that those corner lamps would be tight as hell, I want some....let me know about bulk ordering....I want my 6 to turn heads....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts