Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1990 lx i was wondering since for some reason they don't make them if amy vehicle is close enoph to where you could make altezzas fit the car i looked arroud and i can't seem to figure it out -killer mx6-

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have been looking around as well i am trying t0o get euro clear tailights with my MX6 GT 1990 and can'5t find them either. Let me now if you figure out alright

·
Registered
270 Posts
It looks to me like the del sol euros might fit. I saw them at an import shop and they looked like with a little work they might fit.

·
Registered
287 Posts
So who's gonna be the first to attempt the Del Sol's??

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
ass load of body work involved...expect a pretty price tag as well..lol But im all for it..if i had the money..i would go for it. Oh and also..where might that license plate go after your done?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Eh who needs a license plate anyway!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone for plastic shop??

Well, I have put some serious thought into this, and I was thinking, Maybe we should get together and mold a few sets. I'm sure someone any one of us know has access to a plastic mold shop. :p any highschoolers on the board???

BreezyMX

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
my high school didnt have a plastic shop...i do make clears, I can give it a shot...need some tails to do it though...anybody know how to mold plastic at all? I have been looking for ever on arts and crafts pages..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts