Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am thinking about getting my car euroized but not sure what to do: what i had in mind
-Dark blue paint job
-White 17' rims
-Whiteout taillights (don't no where to get them let me now please
-Tinted or blue blubs for front

-let me now if you have any other suggestions or add ons please.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you sell them if you do let me know i still have to find the license plate one though alot of people say that they can't find it either.
Thanks for the help let me know if you sell them + how much

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I can't do the center peice even if i had one...too much work involved and nobody would want one because it would cost us both time and money. i do however do the 2 outside corners, but I will need yours to do it. Right now i am charging $75 + shipping charges for the outside corners. You coulp paint the inside piece the color of your car, that would look nice. Just have a template for you back up lights.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great where are you at cause that would be cool i had planned to already pint the inside piece and leave the backup lights open so that would work out great. is That 75$ a piece or both. e-mail me so we can set it up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure i understand about your priceing so maybe we should clear that up. But sure i can send you pics after i'm done. Do you need my origonal ones to do it. Let me now e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts