Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding how about crying?

This last meet sucks, I have so much money, time and ideas put into the six that it makes me so sad I cant drive her. All I need is a harness.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I felt like crying this morning when I had realized I had to finish the external coil and HEI mod that I started and procrastinated all night.

Therefore now I had to finish wiring it....half asleep and in cold ass rainy weather :(

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I felt like crying when I replace my control arm and realized that to do it properly I needed new end links that I didn't order.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I feel like crying every time I get my credit card bill and realize how much money I have sunk into the gt-four and it still won't move.

Then I realize how glad I am I decided to get the 18 month intrest free credit card before the economy went to shit. I should have the whole thing paid off before I pay a penny of intrest.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I feel like crying each time I check out mods for my car, and how retardedly expensive they are...
:confused:

No point in buying any though, I should sell this and just buy a Z4M, since for the extra $10k, it'll save about $25k in mods trying to make it perform like a Z4M would.
:shrug:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I dont feel like crying but I feel like "OhFuckThat" everytime I step into the garage and see the mx6. It was better when it was parked at my parents because then I didnt have to look at it. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts