Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we please, PLEASE ban the shit out of this mother fucking dumbass. I mean, jack my thread, post whore in it. Fine. But fuck man, how many times do I have to say the same shit for you to understand it.

I swear, if this was IRL, this mother fucker would have had a pound of knucle on his teeth a long time ago.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Hes been fine until your thread. I generally have no problem with him, but I agree, WTF was THAT? yeah were all "wannabe's" because we dont have all chrome wheels, abiet ones that cost $49 each :lol: THanks, I'll have to trade up one of these days. :rolleyes:

Fuck, that guy blows me away at times. :freak:

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will paypal 10 fucking dollars to who ever bans him. That's it. $10 fucking dollars. That's how much this mother fucking douchebag irritates me.

Cool? Mother fucker has been a post whore galore. 1/3 of his threads and posts make sense. And then comes on to the thread and shits on everybodies parade insinuating shit, asking for trouble and suggesting chrome. I fucking hate chrome...

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
dude, just save your money and use the ignore list.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
$50 and I'll take care of it

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
$45 anybody? Lol

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
I agree, and it honestly hurt me to hear that he was stepping down along with Justin.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Whoah Justin is no longer a mod? wow there are some crazy changes going on.
I wonder where this will all go in a years time.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
So is he banned for good now? who did it?

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
yeah the post whoring was getting to be a bit much :rolleyes: EVERY time I'd log in I'd see him under the "viewing members" or whatever it is.
:confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts