Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im kinda in a dilemma here, my brother works with a kid who is selling 6 17 or 18 inch, im not sure yet what size, Exel TZ-7 for a damn good price, and I cannot find the damn offset size anywhere. Tried a search but nothing came up and tried to look everywhere to see if they will fit and came up emptyhanded, does anybody have these on there cars??? or does anyone know of a website that could help me out here? I really dont want to pass up this deal.
Thanks in advance
Ken

·
Registered
471 Posts
do to wheelmax.com and jot down thier phone number and call them. i know they will help you they haved me in the past with such questions

·
Registered
63 Posts
no idea on the offset but I should be putting on 17" gt7s in the next few days if i can ever get my damn lowering springs. i'll get some pics

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice wheels, I thought the lugs had a specific off set? Or is that just a specific bolt pattern? I guess what Im tryin to ask is could the offset vary from rim to rim on the same car? Im kinda confused. And what difference would a different offset make.
Sorry guys. But Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
what is a nice price? i bought 17" rims (Excel) from wheelmax.com 3 weeks ago with Kumho tires for $450

·
Registered
63 Posts
i could swear though that i saw somewhere that the offset for the gt7s was 35

i think it would be the same for tz7 if thats correct. dunno though lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts