- Stock Headers
- Ractive SS Black Chrome Exhaust Tip..
- 199,600kms

2.5L DOHC V6 with a 5speed Manual..

This is how it sounds...

·
Registered
15 Posts
wat about obx headers has anyone tried those before theyre suposed to be decent headers i was thinkin that wit a borla exhaust i like the borla sound glad u guys made this sticky

·
Registered
54 Posts
Custom Dual Exhaust!

So I work at a custom hot rod and paint shop, and today my dad(the business owner) and I fabbed up a new 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust with a thrush turbo muffler and "meg's" vintage muscle car style exhaust tips, I think its pretty mean, tell me if you all like it! :)

MVI_0043.flv video by QUADDAROY - Photobucket

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/QUADDAROY/MVI_0043.flv">

·
Registered
68 Posts
For any future members that want to post a sound clip of there exhaust, here are a few tips

1. Make sure the car and exhaust are already warmed up (this includes a decent drive)

2. Make sure you have no exhaust defects (leaks in pipe or gaskets)

3. Use a decent quality video recorder, that means no cell phones, no $50 pos recorder, tbh you shouldnt post it if you have a crappy camera because it doesnt come close to the actual sound and for some people it makes or breaks there decision on if they want to purchase the exhaust setup

4. Turn off a/c heater

5. Dont stick the fkin camera 2 in away from the muffler, put it down atleast 2 arms length away

6. Dont do it on a windy day

7. Take it through its paces (idle for a few, gradually bring up the rpms to mid and hold then bring it up to redline, let it go back to idle. Drive holding it in one gear, then downshift give it some gas then cruise)

Sorry if this seems like a rant or just some guy who thinks hes the know it all sound guy (im not) but its just frustrating for most to find multiple vids and they end up sounding like crap. You dont have to do all of the following just TIPS 1 and 3 can really make a decent sounding exhaust sound like crap online.

121 - 140 of 142 Posts