Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone still have files for the F2t Exhaust flange? I've made one in free cad and I cant for the life of me export it to .dxf . Damn open source programs. Last time I sent the shop a Jpeg of the ones I found on the forum. But they charged me to make the proper file to cut them so it cost me like 120$ca for an SS flange. Need to make another manifold. thanks.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Anyone still have files for the F2t Exhaust flange? I've made one in free cad and I cant for the life of me export it to .dxf . Damn open source programs. Last time I sent the shop a Jpeg of the ones I found on the forum. But they charged me to make the proper file to cut them so it cost me like 120$ca for an SS flange. Need to make another manifold. thanks.
Well I can see if Larken still has his files for the manifold flange but he wrote it in Cad also.
Almost be worth buying a ebay manifold, using the flanges and 4 to 1 collector.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Also some suby and nissan manifold flanges look very similar to the F2, you could google picks and order the cheapest, shitiest manifold gaskets for size comparison, if you find a workable match order flanges for that head and let the rest of us know :wink2:.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It's fine if he has a dxf file. I just don't want to repay fees for the modeling. I don't care what the cutting cost is.
I don't see the savings on getting another manifold to scavenge.

I'm making another manifold for myself. The current manifold works but makes the entire set up too high to my liking. I also want to make the manifold flange smaller in thickness. They won't charge, theyll just cut a thinner sheet.

i never remember how to post images...

·
Registered
78 Posts
What format is it in right now? I've got Solidworks and would be more than happy to convert it for you to DXF. Send me a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts